The Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour is an educational and entertaining way to see our capital’s stunning monuments. Explore the famous monuments and war memorials of Washington, DC, by the light of night on this small-group sightseeing tour. Hop aboard an open-air electric vehicle and listen to a narrated history of our nation’s capital. Travel around and through the plethora of famous memorials and monuments, with stunning views of an illuminated Washington Monument, the White House, and many other landmark locations. This is a truly unique look at the iconic monuments of Washington, DC, by night. The Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour is a great way to explore our nation’s rich history.
- Nighttime sightseeing tour of Washington DC landmarks.
- Take in DC’s monuments as they glow with spectacular lighting.
- Marvel at the majestic presence of the White House in the evening light and walk up to the Lincoln Memorial.
- Get great photo ops of illuminated Capitol Hill landmarks.
- Admire the fountain displays at the WWI and WWII Memorials.
- Small-group tour limited to seven passengers per cart in up to three guided carts ensures a personalized experience.